"I will live with a heart of integrity in my house." Psalm 101:2b

Welcome!

'Hope you'll stay a while!

About Me

My photo
I am a student of Jesus, the wife of a wonderful rocker, Tracey, and stay at home momma to our two sweet things, Remy & Halle.
Join the Compassion Blogger Network
EverythingtheBook.com
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

God Who Sees

To the God Who Sees
I am thankful in times when I can't see any further than my own hand...
That You are a God who sees each face.
"The eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him-
those who depend on His faithful love
to deliver them from death
and to keep them alive in famine."
Psalm 33:18-19
I am thankful that you see Nthiani in Kenya.
And that through Compassion
You reach out to touch each life that You see.
That Your hand goes further through those who are
Obedient to extend it.
Your love reaches further.
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky.
I am thankful that You see when I can't,
That You 'look down from heaven'.
Beautiful God Who saw fit to see me...
Thank you for loving each child.

Join the Compassion Blogger Network
Won't you join me in praying for each Compassion Child today?
There are still so many that need sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment