"I will live with a heart of integrity in my house." Psalm 101:2b

Welcome!

'Hope you'll stay a while!

About Me

My photo
I am a student of Jesus, the wife of a wonderful rocker, Tracey, and stay at home momma to our two sweet things, Remy & Halle.
Join the Compassion Blogger Network
EverythingtheBook.com
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I was actually down most of it with a sinus headache... no fun, but I'll survive. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who allowed me to be extremely lazy and rest while he managed (and by managed, I mean wrestled!) the little ones.

Before the headache hit, Friday night we had a Girl's Craft night at our church. This is the second time we've done it, and we just get together to make a few different crafty projects, hang out, and of course eat. And I have to tell you about the snack that just might change your life... (drumroll...) Cake Batter Puppy Chow. This stuff is amazing, and I seriously ate so much that I was nearly sick. So good and easy! I ran into the recipe on pinterest, and threw it together in just a few minutes.
Photo courtesy sixsistersstuff.com
My brain is already thinking of different cake mixes, cereals, and whatever else I could throw into a mix like this... a whole new world.

We also made some homemade laundry detergent, which is something I've been wanting to try for a while now. I have been using it (in my HE, front-loading washer!) for the last several days, and it's working great! I am excited about saving money in this area of the budget, as we know the laundry won't slow down any time soon.

Looks like we're in for a rainy week here... But at least it's looking a little less hectic than the last few, for which I'm extremely grateful. I'm looking forward to spending this rainy day inside playing Strawberry Shortcake with my curly girl. We have some macaroons in the oven and tea brewing~ sounds like a great little tea party is on the horizon for me! Have a great day!


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment